JANUARY FOUR-WEEK GROUP REBOOT
IMAGINE YOURSELF FOUR WEEKS FROM NOW...
- Endless energy throughout the day and holiday weight gain is a thing of the past
- Being able to identify foods that make you feel great and learning to trust your body
- You’ve started seeing physical changes: clothes are looser and skin is brighter
- Friends and family are complimenting you on how GREAT you look
- You’ve established healthful habits that are actually sustainable and don't feel like a diet
Hey, girl! Here we are again at the beginning of January, feeling like the holiday season ran us over and spit us out to dry. You may be feeling a bit sluggish, a bit soft around the middle, and I see that desperate look in your eye as you begin to plot out an extreme plan to make 2018 the year you finally lose that weight!
Can I ask you a tough question? How are you better equipped this year than you've been in the past? Do you really have a plan to make this the year you really get healthy or are you counting on willpower and motivation to keep you on track?
Perhaps you've been down this road before and your many failures have killed your confidence in your ability to commit and stick with a healthy lifestyle plan. You’re desperate to make a change but don’t know where to start or what to prioritize first. Enough is enough! You want to be hot & healthy so you can show up and shine instead of looking for a place to hide.
Lucky for you, I’ve created a four-week program to jumpstart your transformation! And this January it's coming to you in GROUP format.
- This is NOT a crash diet, but a chance to kick-start weight loss and build sustainable, healthy habits.
- This is NOT starvation, but a chance to nourish your body with the nutrients it needs to thrive.
- This program is a catalyst to find an enjoyable, healthy balanced relationship with food that will equip you with the tools you need to reach all your hot bod goals.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE...
- In need of a reboot to get 2018 off to the best start possible with your nutrition and wellness
- Tired of being stuck in your weight loss and are willing to take action
- Ready to be held accountable during the most critical part of a health transformation (hint: the first 30 days are where habits are set!)
- Willing to commit to 4 weeks of prioritizing yourself and invest time + energy into the body you crave
- 1 x 30-minute complimentary consultation to see if this program is right for you
- Welcome workbook for you to fill out before our first session so we can maximize our time together
- 5 weekly LIVE video calls for support + accountability. All calls will be recorded and posted in the event that you can't make the call in person.
- One week of prep support before beginning the four-week program. * Prep week begins Jan 8th! *
- Private Facebook group with weekly check-in videos and daily coaching.
- Four weeks of recipes, meal-plans, and shopping lists to take the guesswork out of what to buy and cooking.
- Weekly PDF's with my favorite tips and tricks for sustainable weight loss.
- Discount code for high-quality supplements from Moss Nutrition.
SCHEDULE A COMPLIMENTARY 30-MINUTE CONSULT TO APPLY FOR A SPOT
** First FIVE who register will receive a FREE container of my favorite organic vanilla pea protein powder from Moss Nutrition! ($43 value) I'll have it shipped to your house before the program begins. **
Prep week begins January 8th
No changes to your eating habits during this week. I'll be walking you through the prep period to get your fridge & pantry ready for the reboot, giving you meal plans & recipes so you have plenty of time to prepare, and providing you with oodles of support so you're ready to rock on Jan. 15th!
Full program runs January 15th - February 4th
We are going to clear the slate with a 14-day real food “cleanse” to give your body a fresh start. The second 14 days of the program will focus on differentiating the foods that make you feel great and on track with your goals versus the foods that cause you to feel inflamed and yucky – let’s get those out of there! After four-weeks you will have a clear plan moving forward for achieving your long-term goals as well as good habits in place to keep you on track.
Sound intimidating? Don't worry, I've got your back! You'll still be able to eat out at restaurants, go to parties, and live your normal life. I'm here to supply you with the tools, accountability and encouragement you need for success.