These turkey burger sliders make a quick and easy weeknight meal. They also make great leftovers. We love them wrapped in lettuce and served with roast sweet potatoes!
- 1.5 lbs ground turkey
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix the ground turkey with diced onions and spices.
- Divide into 6 - 8 equal portions and form those into patties.
- Cook on a grill or in a large skillet over medium heat for 7 - 10 minutes per side or until the patties are done all the way through and no longer pink in the middle.