Chia seed pudding is delicious! It comes together quickly and is a great recipe to make several servings of on the weekend that you can enjoy throughout the week. I like to store mine in mason jars and top with fresh fruit. The coconut milk contains healthy medium chain fatty acids - the kind of fat that is easily accessed for energy and not stored as body fat. Chia seeds are rich in fiber, Omega-3 fatty acids, and help keep you hydrated because they hold onto moisture.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- optional: 4-5 liquid drops stevia
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla, and optional stevia.
- Once incorporated, pour an even amount into 3 cups or glass jars.
- Let the pudding sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- When you're ready to eat, top with fresh fruit