Who doesn't love potato salad?? This is one of my favorite dishes to take to a BBQ or potluck. It's a great way to "upgrade" your comfort food into a healthier version! Steer clear of regular mayo and opt for one made without canola oil.
- 8 oz mayonnaise (I like Primal Kitchen or Sir Kensington)
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp relish
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 8 red potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs (the Instant Pot is FABULOUS for hard boiling eggs!), peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, diced
- Boil the potatoes until they are fork tender.
- Meanwhile, combine all the dressing ingredients in a bowl, whisk thoroughly.
- When the potatoes are cooked, rinse with cool water and let drain. Add the potatoes to a large bowl and top with chopped hard-boiled egg and chopped green onions.
- Pour dressing over potatoes, egg and green onions. Gently mix until all ingredients are thoroughly covered in the dressing. Sprinkle a few green onions on top for garnish.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Leftovers keep for 4-5 days.